The Belle Creek Metropolitan District No. 1 is responsible for park maintenance, channel maintenance, detention pond and outlet (structures maintenance), alleys (maintenance and snow removal*), and the Family Center.
Here are documents that homeowners may need access to:
Belle Creek Design Guidelines and Application Review Procedures for Home Improvement and Landscaping
- These are the guidelines all homeowners agreed to follow when they moved into this community. It describes what will and will not be approved for changes to your home or property.
The Belle Creek Online Paint Book
- Go here if you want to see the color options and combinations that are recommended by the community. Note that computer monitors do not display true colors, so you will want to view these colors on your house before committing to a color or buying enough paint for your house.
Design and Improvement Request Form
- This is the form that must be filled out if you want to make changes to the exterior of your home or your property. Most of the changes described in the above guidelines require that this form be filled out.
Master Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
- This is the document which describes the powers and limitations of Belle Creek Metropolitan District No 1.
Resolution Regarding Policies and Procedures for Covenant Enforcement
- Defines the rules and covenant enforcement procedures that are observed by the Covenant Enforcement Committee
Covenant enforcement guidebook
- A guide to help you understand some of the most common violations. It has photos to help illustrate some common problems.
Belle Creek Metro District Transparency Document
- Information about the Belle Creek Metro District No 1's board.
*Alleys are plowed when snow accumulation exceeds 6 inches