Masters Association Dissolution
Belle Creek Metropolitan District No. 1 ("District") staff and legal counsel have advised the District Board that it would be a good idea to dissolve the Belle Creek Master Association ("Association"). This Association is no longer active, but it costs thousands of dollars per year to operate. If dissolved, this community will keep all of the same rules that it has today.
Below are links to the important documents including the Proposed Declaration and the Termination Agreement. You can also get copies from Family Center staff. The proxy form allows the board to vote on your behalf to end the Master Association and update some documents related to this change. Since 2008, the District has been doing everything that the Association was created to do but it requires a community vote to end the Association. This is what we are trying to do now.
Please read the following documents to learn more about the proposed dissolution of the Association including why it is being suggested. If you have more questions, come to the next Covenant Enforcement Committee meeting. These meetings are held every third Wednesday of the month at 6pm in the Family Center. You may also call or email Laurie Tatlock.
- Proxy for the meeting to vote on Masters Association dissolution
- Amended and Restated Master Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions of Belle Creek
- Termination Agreement of Belle Creek, A Common Interest Community
- An explanation of the dissolution including a brief history
- The email sent out notifying Belle Creek residents of these changes